Thursday, December 27, 2012

Salman Khan may spend birthday in court for hit-and-run case


 
Actor Salman Khan may have to face a court hearing on his birthday on Thursday, in the 2002 hit-and-run case. The hearing is in connection with an application accusing him of delaying the trial.

As per the prosecution’s case, one person was killed and four others sleeping on the steps of a

bakery in Bandra were injured when Khan’s Toyota Land Cruiser allegedly rammed into the bakery on the night of September 28, 2002. Salman Khan says he might be in court on his 47th birthday December 27 in a 2007 hit-and-run case. "On Dec 27, I am not doing anything. I am not very sure what I am doing that day. On my birthday, I myself might be in court," Salman said.





Salman, who has been summoned by a Jodhpur court to appear before it in February in connection with a 1998 poaching case, says he might have a date with the Mumbai court regarding the hit-and-run case. "I think they have asked me to come on Dec 27, but if the lawyers say I don't need to go, then I won't go and if the lawyers say, I have to then I will definitely go," he said.


For more news visit our page : MagazineUrdu News, asianaffairs





Whole middle east           Political magazine             Social affairs

Related tags:
Latest news, world news, current affairs, breaking news, arab country news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, , india Pakistan news, current news, news headlines, Latest World News,Articles,
Latest news, latest urdu news, world news, current affairs, breaking news, arab country news, sport news, cricket news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, india Pakistan news, current news,Current affairs, Economic Affairs,Islam and Human Rights, Islam and Politics , Islam and the West, Muslim Media, Islamic Society, Islamic World,Latest World News,  breaking news ,Top Breaking News, Current Affairs, daily news, recent news, news headlines


No comments:

Post a Comment